Health & safety
Coronavirus and keeping you safe
Here at Nue Clinic the safety and well-being of our customers is a top priority, we’d like to let all of you know what measures we are taking to keep you all safe and well.
We are closely monitoring and following all advice and guidelines provided by Public Health England
We have increased the length of each appointment to allow our customers to arrive and leave without the worry of busy waiting areas, reinforcing social distancing measures
Hand sanitiser is provided for our customers to use upon entering and leaving the clinic
Temperature checks will be done upon entering the clinic
Our therapist will be wearing full PPE, that will be disposed of and a new set worn for the treatment of each customer
Our treatment couches and equipment are thoroughly sanitised after each appointment, including doors and door handles
All customer bathrooms will be closely monitored and sanitised
We have a duty of care to all of our customers and would like to ask that if you feel unwell, stay at home and do not attend your appointment.
Upon entering the clinic we ask all clients to wear a protective face mask whilst walking through the waiting room.
Thank you all for your continued support!
Babs Clinic Director
Babs is a highly skilled Clinical Therapist who has worked in the professional Aesthetics industry for over 10 years, and has seen many changes and advancements along the way. Babs is passionate about helping each individual achieve their goals, no matter how big or small. Over the last decade Babs
has worked with many aspects of Aesthetics, from treating various Skin Complaints, to Minor Surgery, and from Non-Surgical Body Contouring to a multitude of Laser Treatments. Babs has an extensive knowledge of both skin and body care, electricals, chemicals, and much more.
Completed the BARBICIDE® COVID-19 Certification Course 17/05/2020
Coronovirus Health & Saftey Policy
Nue Clinic LTD is dedicated to ensure, so far as is reasonably possible, the health, safety, and welfare of all employees, clients, and visitors whom may be affected by the companies’ business and activities.
Nue Clinic LTD will endeavour to maintain the best industry practice, and to comply with all statutory duties.
- The clinic directors are responsible for all matters of health and safety
- The health and safety of all employees, clients, and visitors is the overall responsibility of the clinic directors
- All objectives related to health and safety will be continuously monitored and reviewed
- All systems of work are designed so that they are always carried out and performed safely, ensuring a safe and healthy working environment
- The employer is responsible to provide all health and safety information and instructions to any new employee to reinforce safe conditions of working and to recognise any risks and hazards
- Any accident or incident will be reviewed and recorded accordingly, and any necessary action taken
- All areas of the company premises will be regularly checked for risks and hazards
- Full PPE (personal protective equipment) is supplied and worn correctly where appropriate